A.We understand your time is important. In order to full-fill your needs, photos & virtual tour videos will be ready within 1 business day (24 hours) after the initial shooting.*
Q. How many photos do you include in your packages?
A.Whether your property is 400 sq ft or 2000+. There is no minimum or maximum. The idea is to take full coverage of the listing as much as possible. Package pricing allows up to 45 minutes per property. This is adequate time for majority of homes.
Q. What are “additional transportation fees applicable to certain areas”?
A.All bookings within within 25 km radius of central Mississauga are free. Transportation rate will be applied at $1/km after the exceeding 25 km for all other servicing areas.
Q. What is ‘property feature webpage’
A.Included with photo plus web or photo + plus video package. This provides you with a personal web page showcasing your listing hosted by our website. Perfect option for your virtual tour links for TREB/MLS/Realtor.ca, Kijiji, etc. Includes Branded and Un-Branded version
Q. Do you provide shipping with orders of feature sheets?
A. Yes, at an additional cost we can ship your order via regular or express post.
Tips for a successful photo-shoot and excellent ideas to prepare your home for showings!
(You don’t need to check off the whole list, just do the best you can!)
Inside the Home
- De-clutter as much as possible. Put away toys, clothing, dishes, towels, shoes etc. It’s a lot cheaper to put these things away before the photo shoot than to pay to have the photos “photoshopped”.
- Depersonalized to a certain degree. Photos of young children and any potentially offensive art should be put away.
- Remove any seasonal/holiday decorations that can quickly out-date your photos.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Make all the beds, fluff all the pillows, and check the bed skirts.
- Clean the kitchen sink and put away all the dishes.
- Clear all kitchen counter tops and put away toasters, can openers, etc.
- Clear all bathroom counter tops and put away all personal items.
- Remove all shampoos, conditioners, body-washes, etc. from the shower.
- Put out the guest towels and hide all the others.
- Hide all trash cans.
- Remove all magnets and decorations from the refrigerator.
- If there are pets, hide all food/water bowls, pet beds, and pet toys.
- Put all toilet seats and lids down.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Consider decorating the tables with your prettiest place settings.
- Consider putting out vases of fresh flowers.
Outside the Home
- Have the lawn trimmed, leaves raked, bushes and trees pruned.
- Clean up after any animal
- Put away all garbage cans, hoses, garden tools, toys, bikes etc.
- Hide any “cute” yard decorations.
- In snowy climates, shovel snow from walkways, driveways, patios, decks when necessary.
- If there is a pool, hot tub, or spa, take any security gate down, uncover, and clean.
- If there will be any twilight photos taken, replace any broken lighting on the home, around the landscape, and in the pool.
- Open the umbrellas on any patio sets.
- When in season, uncover grills.
- Remove any seasonal/holiday decorations.
- Consider adding splashes of bright colored flowers to the landscape and in pots.
Right Before the Photographer Arrives
- Turn on ALL interior lights – even lights in furniture cabinets.
- Turn OFF all ceiling fans.
- Light fireplaces and candles.
- Open all blinds, shades, and curtains.
- Clear all cars and vehicles from the driveway and the street in front of the home.
- Please secure any potentially aggressive animals in a safe location, away from all rooms being photographed.